Attention Wal-Mart Shoppers!
Every once in a while you find something online that makes you go “um……what?” This would be one of those times. Apparently Sam’s Club, the warehouse version and division of Wal-Mart, is now selling a Cessna Citation Mustang for the “rollback” low price of $2,734,600. Well isn’t that special. Oh and here’s the best part, they will throw in a lifetime membership to Sam’s Club if you buy it. Hello, McFly, is anybody in there? Have the geniuses behind this offering been in a Wal-Mart or Sam’s Club lately? I hate to break it to them, but the Wal-Mart brand has not really caught on with the upscale shopper they are targeting here. Let me go down my list of things that I can check off on the “I associate with Wal-Mart” list:
- Mu mu’s and flip-flops — Check!
- Stuff that should cost more, but is made in China so it is really cheap and I don’t really expect it to last very long — Check!
- Unhealthy food — Check!
- Cheap gifts for people you don’t really like — Check!
- Lines filled with screaming kids — Check!
- Folks walking around in what looks to be sleepwear yelling at their kids to shut up — Check!
- Multi-million dollar jet aircraft — um…..not so much
It’s a good thing they got this on their site before Christmas. You want to make sure to get something like this in stock before the big rush…
1 thought on “Attention Wal-Mart Shoppers!”
Cletus – Fire up that air-oh-plane of yours. I just baught me a pare-oh-shoot at the flee market and I wanna see iffin she works!!!