Ahead of next Monday’s keynote kicking off its annual Worldwide Developers Conference, Apple has begun preparations at the Moscone Center in San Francisco. As part of the preparations, banners are beginning to go up in the lobby of Moscone West, including one with the event’s tagline of “Write the Code. Change the World.”
More banners will undoubtedly continue to appear inside the lobby, some of which may tease hints of Apple’s announcement plans. Banners advertising specific details on keynote announcements will remain covered until after the keynote.
Apple’s WWDC keynote kicks off on Monday at 10:00 AM Pacific Time, and the company will be providing a live video stream of the event.
Recent Mac and iOS Blog Stories
• Apple Appears Set to Lose Bid for iPhone Display Chip Maker to Synaptics
• Hackers Remotely Locking Some Macs and iOS Devices in Australia for Ransom
• Malware Scanning Tool ‘VirusTotal Uploader’ Released for OS X
• Apple Now Preventing Updates and Reinstallation of Refunded Apps
• Apple Offering Free Shipping on All Online Orders Placed Through May 29
• Apple Launches Discounted 8GB iPhone 5c in India
• Pixelmator Updated With Improved 16-Bit Color, Locking Layers and an All-New Repair Tool
• Environmental VP Lisa Jackson Discusses Apple’s Carbon Footprint Balancing Act