Drone and headphone manufacturer Parrot has unveiled its new RNB6 in-dash car entertainment system at CES 2015, which features a 7-inch, 720p touchscreen with built-in support for Apple CarPlay and Siri Eyes Free as well as Android Auto and Android Auto Voice.
Parrot’s RNB6 system also boasts a number of internal specs and features including Bluetooth 4.0 and configurable 5GHz Wi-Fi, as well as rear ports for GPS, HDMI, microphone input, ethernet, onboard diagnostics and USB devices. The in-dash system features a built-in dash camera with a wide-angle lens and full HD support, and also supports steering wheel control for UI navigation.
Parrot did not give a suggested price for the RNB6, but noted that it would be shipping during the latter half of 2015.
Recent Mac and iOS Blog Stories
• CES 2015: Blue Spark Introduces ‘TempTraq’ Wearable Thermometer and iOS App
• CES 2015: Griffin Unveils Line of New Charging Accessories Optimized for iOS Devices
• CES 2015: Withings Reveals ‘Activité Pop’ Watch with Activity and Sleep Tracking Capabilities
• LaCie Unveils Designer Mirror Hard Drive, New Rugged RAID Thunderbolt Drive
• iCloud Photos Web App Experiencing Technical Difficulties
• Phones4U iPhone and iPad Inventory Being Liquidated at Low Prices by UK Auction House
• VLC Developer Confirms iOS App Will Relaunch in Early 2015
• Apple Campus 2 Site to Include Preserved Historic Barn