A number of iTunes Connect developers have turned to Twitter and tipped us off about an ongoing issue where users are being shown someone else’s session after attempting to login into their own account. MacRumors has been able to duplicate this issue, which appears to be widespread and has been going on since at least 8 AM Pacific.
While other developer’s apps are displayed in the iTunes Connect dashboard, attempting to take further action results in an “unable to process request” error and a redirect to the proper account. Sales and payment information are also not accessible for the mismatched account. For some other users, iTunes Connect also appears to be experiencing issues with logging in. Apple has yet to comment on the matter. This post will be updated as further details become known.
Recent Mac and iOS Blog Stories
• Apple Launches Annual ‘Back to School’ Promotion in Australia and New Zealand
• Increased Switcher Rate From Android to iPhone Appears Focused Outside the U.S.
• Microsoft Launches Outlook for iOS with iCloud, Gmail, Yahoo Mail Support
• New ‘SlatePro TechDesk SE’ Comes Equipped with Built-In iPhone Dock, Mac Air Vents and Whiteboard
• Hands-On First Impressions of Pushbullet for iOS, Mac, and Safari
• Facebook’s ‘Paper’ App for iOS Updated With Photo Sharing Improvements
• YouTube Begins Using HTML5 Instead of Flash for Default Video Playback
• FCC Warns Hotels About Intentionally Blocking Wi-Fi Hotspots